The Australian Custom Harvesters Incorporated was formed in 1973 and is an organisation primarily representing the interests of Professional Contract Harvesters across Australia. Custom Harvesters Inc has Members and Executive Body that service all the major grain growing states of Australia. Our demonstrated commitment to the grains industry has seen our Incorporated organisation working with Government and industry bodies to improve on the high standard of not only contract harvesting but all aspects of harvesting & grain handling to storage across Australia.
- To maintain and promote the image, welfare and general interest of Association members with grain harvesting in Australia.
- To work in co-operation with the farming and grain industry.
- To promote a standard of ethics and workmanship to show member responsibility and consideration towards the grain industry of Australia.
- To work towards Association member unity in dealing with problems relevant to members and the grain industry in general.
- Australian Custom Harvesters Incorporated as an Incorporated Body is responsible to its Financial Members and Executive body.
- Is answerable to the Government for its operations as an Incorporated Association.