Address: Farm 16, Coleambally, NSW, 2717.
Contact: Josh Mob: 0428 289 227. Home & Office: 0269541237.
Josh is a harvesting specialist who has been conducting his own business since 2009 following 11 years of working with & managing the field operations for other contractors.
Two harvest seasons were spent in USA.
Some features of JVC that can add benefit to your business:
- Operates 2 current model Case 8120 machines which offer high capacity and flexibility.
- Wheel spacing options that can accommodate variations in rows & beds.
- Auto steer plus data collection.
- Fronts available for all crops
- Chaser bin designed to allow row crop spacing.
- Case MX 285 tractor suitable harvest & planting work in row crop fields.
- Experienced & capable in all formed bed crops and tram track fields
Josh’s objective is to harvest the maximum amount of grain that is available from the field and at the highest quality that is reasonably possible and will be carried out with a high level of communication & liaison with the crop owner.
Harvester operators, chaser bin & support staff:
- Employs only experienced harvester operators where possible.
Contracts & Invoicing:
- A Harvest Agreement or contract will be used for the benefit of both parties.
- Tim Mannix. ‘Yappa Lee’, Brewarrina, NSW. Mob: 0428 392 283.
- Guy Murphy. ‘Mookoo”, Garah, NSW. Mob: 040267 543 435.
- Ben Shaw. ‘Uri Park’, Darlington Point, NSW. Mob: 04 28 684 108.
- Ross Askin. Sustainable Agriculture, ‘Tubbo’ & ‘Huddersfield’, Darlington Point, NSW.
Mob: 0428 684 242
- Tim Garden. Wakool, NSW, Mob: 0428 114 645
- Rod Laidlaw. ‘Yalook’, Tatyoon, Vic. Mob: 0427 326 307
OH&S Plan is used and copy available.
Public liability & Work Cover insurance with certificates of currency are available.
Alliances with fellow Custom Harvesters contractors and experienced transport providers to deliver more services.
Seeking additional work:
- Southern Queensland: Winter crops, corn & sorghum.
- Corn & other summer crop.
Crop Establishment: Ground preparation, planting in irrigated row crops with the focus on precision agriculture.